WHEW!


Well, they got the kid. I was glued to the news that whole last day, flipping from HLN, to CNN, to FoxNews, and even to AlJazeera at one point. I was desperate to be there with my people in any way I could reasonably manage.
Finally, I ended up on CNN on the TV, FoxNews on the computer, and the Live Scanner on the computer as well.

The scanner turned out to be the most interesting and revealing, and I was able to figure out what they were saying based on my experience in security in Boston and Henniker.
I was heartened to hear accents and voices so familiar to me, and they were all speaking in such a real and professional way. I heard the moment they announced that they had that asshole fuck in custody. Ten minutes later, the news announced it. I felt like I was right there!!
I spent the next few hours celebrating on my front porch with my neighbor from New Hampshire, raising toasts of scotch and screaming out into the night that "they got that sonofabitch!!!!"
And so the nightmare is over. We got the guy. The other one is fuckin' dead! Good! I'm so glad he's dead, and I hope it hurt like hell! If there is any justice, he's boiling in Hell right now! That fuck!
And now starts the crazy train. There are already assholes out there who say it is all fake. They have videos and photos that they say prove everything is a hoax. they make fuckin' outrageous claims that the ENTIRE thing was fake. As if Boston itself doesn't even exist! I swear, I frickin hate these fucking retards with every last fiber of my being.
But whaddayagonna do? You can't stop a fucktard from being a fucktard, so why fight that battle. Let them waste their fucking time making videos, so long as they don't start making evil schemes themselves!
And I noticed something that made me smile. When a Republican fuck tweeted that he figured the Bostonians were cowering in their homes wishing they had an AR-15, many Bostonians tweeted back, basically calling him an asshole fucktard, and daring him to come to Boston and try spouting that shit.
I had said very similar things to some fucktards on a blog by Ben Davis, to a bunch of assholes who said the victims were FEMA actors.
Seems when a Bostonian gets pissed off, he basically says, "COME AND SAY THAT SHIT TO MY FUCKIN FACE, YOU FUCKIN DICK!"
And so I find that I am very much a Bostonian, even though I have not lived there since 2000.
I was there for every second of the ALCS-World Series in 2004 and 2007, and I was there all through the recent terrorist attacks that just pissed us all off.
It made me want to move back HOME, just in case something really bad happens. I want to stand with my people through whatever happens.
My heart is still in Boston. My DNA aches for it sometimes, especially at times like this.
But my path is here, and I do not want to start over again, especially where it is so crowded, competitive, cold, expensive, and snowy. I have lived through that too much already.
And so I try to calm the hell back down, feeling drained and relieved and angry still at what happened and how it is being denied by fucking idiots.
I am proud to be Boston Strong!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle-Aged Man and Dr. Martens: A Love-Hate Story

My Experience Owning Two Scottish Terriers

Rage against One Machine by Way of Another