On To Portland . . . !!!

---
So I have been doing the usual:
Teaching
Taking three classes
Commuting
Doing House Things
Entertaining Guests
Despairing
Waiting

Now, I'm in week ten of a ten week program of teaching. I'll have the next three weeks free, but two of those weeks, I'll still be obligated to come into town to take classes in the afternoon.
The one week where I'll be totally free, L. bought me a RT ticket to Portland. It isn't Boston, but it'll do. Actually, I'd rather go to Paris, but there is little chance of that.
I have very much needed to get the hell out of here. L. saw this need and I love her so much for it.
It will be great to be someplace different for a change.
And, "Anything different is good."
This summer, I am hoping to be able to go to Fiji to collect data and catch up with family and friends.
We'll see what happens.
The semester goes on. . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle-Aged Man and Dr. Martens: A Love-Hate Story

My Experience Owning Two Scottish Terriers

Rage against One Machine by Way of Another