Enough is enough!
Living where I do is getting to be enfuriating - again!
This place hates me and my wife.
Not enough, the car accident, the months of pain, the total lack of justice, the fight with our own insurer, the no work for L, the finding work at the most evil place ever, the getting fired from same for absolutely no other reason than she was not a heartless see-you-next-Tuesday like they were, the ensuing months of unemployment, the total lack of intelligence in the VAST majority of people with whom we have the misfortune to interact, the getting a job - finally - with another evil place at a SLASH in pay, the months of agonizing stress at bad management, and now, being all but fired again - and for absolutely no good reason!! This place defies logic!
Nothing will please me more than talking about this place in the past tense!
I hate what it has done to L, I hate what it is doing to her now, again,
and I hate the fact that there is not one damned thing I can do about any of it!
Those who come here and think it is oh so great are either evil, fools or both!
There aren't enough expletives.
Words totally fail . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Middle-Aged Man and Dr. Martens: A Love-Hate Story

My Experience Owning Two Scottish Terriers

Rage against One Machine by Way of Another